You agree that you will not use The Web Site in any way to:
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to, using third-party copyrighted materials without appropriate permission, using third-party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, and using or distributing third-party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
- Impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Web Site;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way The Web Site, servers, or networks connected to The Web Site including disruption of information exchange between The Web Site and users of The Web Site;
- Electronically harass any user of The Web Site;
- Engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting, storing, and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law;
- Use The Web Site for any illegal purpose;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or any regulations having the force of law; or
- Act as an agent for another person or persons in disseminating information contained in The Web Site and protected by this Agreement.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You must agree to the conditions above in order to use this website. LookGreatMD also has bound itself to an agreement with you, its website users, to never sell nor rent your information to any other source. The personal and general information that is collected about you while on this website is used only for statistical tracking and for the purposes of better serving you, our clients.
Our Use of Personal and Non-Personal Information
We collect two kinds of information about our on-line visitors, personal and non-personal information. Visitors are not required to register to access the public pages of LookGreatMD’s sites. Non-personal information is collected to track the total number of guests visiting LookGreatMD’s sites and to guide our efforts to improve our sites. The non-personal information we monitor includes the browser type and operating system being used by our visitors; areas of the sites visited; date and time of access; host or service-provider information, and identification of the referring site. This information is used exclusively for our internal purposes and is not disclosed to any third parties.Personal information that can identify a visitor, such as name, address or account information, is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified on our sites. Access to pages with content specific to customers is password-protected and requires pre-registration. Personal information acquired through registration is kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties except as may be required by law. LookGreatMD does not seek personal information from minors.