Look Great MD is a CoolSculpting® Certified Practice with a Premier Crystal status. We have found that patients receive additional results when on a diet regimen and weight loss program, such as, Dr. G’s™ Weight Loss & Wellness
Read more about the procedure and risks involved with CoolSculpting® in our informed consent form.
How CoolSculpting® Works
It comes down to science. CoolSculpting® technology enables us to precisely target fat cells beneath the skin, to deliver controlled cooling. Unlike with diet or exercise where the fat cells are reduced in size, with CoolSculpting®, the treated fat cells become crystallized Over time, your body may naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
How Fat Cells are Targeted
Despite diet and exercise, fat cells accumulate in the body and can be very tough to lose.
*Coolsculpting technology uses controlled cooling (Cryolipolysis) to target and kill most of these fat cells.
Most of these fat cells are then naturally eliminated from the body.
Hear What Patients are Saying
Why Look Great MD
KYBELLA™ Frequently Asked Questions
Q. WHAT DOES COOLSCULPTING® FEEL LIKE?
- As the cooling begins during the first few minutes, you will feel pressure and intense cold. This soon dissipates. Many people read, watch videos, work on their laptop, or even take a nap during their treatment.
Q. WHEN WILL I SEE COOLSCULPTING® RESULTS?
- *While most patients may see results in as little as four weeks, more dramatic changes usually come after two months.
Q. WHAT HAPPENS IF I GAIN WEIGHT DOWN THE ROAD?
- Many people, after seeing the results from their CoolSculpting procedure, take even better care of themselves. However, if you do gain weight, you may gain it evenly all over your body, not just in the treated areas. You will however have fewer fat cells in your treated areas, so most patients see increased tone in treated areas, even after gaining weight.
Q. HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE NECESSARY?
- *Many see results after just one treatment, but others may need a few to reach their specific goals. A trained member of our staff will work with you to customize an appropriate plan during your initial consultation, in which treatment areas and the number of sessions will be determined.
Q. WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF THE PROCEDURE?
- 68.2% of subjects treated with KYBELLA™ were responders compared to 20.5% of placebo-treated subjects, based upon validated physician and patient measurements.*
Q. WHAT HAPPENS TO THE FAT CELLS?
- *After the fat cells are targeted in the process, your body naturally and gradually sheds them. They become processed and eliminated on their own over the course of six months.
*Individual results may vary.